Our clinics remain open
According to the Quebec government and public health regulations, we are considered an essential service. Therefore, our clinics remain open.
Please note that our clinics have been reorganized to see clients on site, safely. To guarantee the health and safety of its customers and employees, we have implemented rigorous health measures within our clinics.
Throughout your journey, our facilities and our sanitary measures will allow you to benefit from your experience in a safe environment.
Your health and safety are our priorities!
Reinforced sanitary measures
But what does it mean, practically speaking? To illustrate the customer journey in our clinics, PhysioExtra invites you to discover the video of Pascal Gagnon, President and CEO of PhysioExtra. The health measures implemented by PhysioExtra in its points of service are explained and detailed (in french only).
"Reception" area - when you arrive at the clinic:
- Free use of masks and hydro-alcoholic gel (possibility to come with your mask);
- Adapted waiting room, respecting safety distances;
- Signposted course (markings on the ground) so that your trips are safe.
Management and treatment:
- Your therapist follows a strict protocol guaranteeing good health;
- Treatment room cleaned; sheets changed after each patient;
- Social distancing during the preliminary questionnaire between you and your therapist;
- Demanding sanitary procedures (before receiving you, your therapist will wash your hands and change your protective equipment;
- Wearing protective equipment (mask, lab coat, protective visor and gloves as appropriate.
Payment and end of the journey:
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available at the counter of customer service agents;
- Agents protected behind a Plexiglas panel;
- Preferred contactless payment (for cash payment, please provide the exact amount).
Face-to-face appointment or telerehabilitation? You have the choice !
Since the beginning of the health crisis, PhysioExtra has endeavored to put in place demanding health measures to guarantee the security of everyone. Our clinical facilities have been designed and deployed to allow our clients to benefit from face-to-face treatments, in complete safety.
However, we continue to offer treatments via our telerehabilitation system for our clients who prefer to stay at home. These effective treatments work thanks to a video call system allowing your therapist to assess you and offer you a treatment plan adapted to your physical health condition.